Normally about now we'd be writing a post-awards ceremony blog having been somewhere fancy for a nice meal with our posh dresses on and spent the evening with many familiar faces, meeting new motor-trade people, and generally celebrating success in the automotive industry. However, this year, Covid-19 decided to mess up those plans! But nothing will get in the way of shouting out about success, so the AM Power awards were virtual this year - the first virtual awards we've been involved in, I don't know about you.
We didn't win, but we're still in our first year of trading and what a year it's been; so to be named 'Highly Commended' for recruitment agency of the year was still something else - and we'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to those who took the time to vote for us! It means everything to us, and reminds us that although we're in a pretty mad world right now, we're doing something right.
Sorry we didn't get to see everyone in person to congratulate you all but nevertheless, it's a great achievement so a huge well done to:
- Autoglym (Cleaning product of the year)
- Perfect Placement (Recruitment agency of the year)
- Trade to Trade Underwriting (T2T remarketer of the year)
- Auto Trader (Used car valuations provider of the year)
- Carwow (Consumer lead generation site of the year)
- Pinewood (Dealer management system of the year)
- 67 Degrees (Website provider for independent dealers)
- GForces (Website provider for franchised dealers)
- Cap HPI (Provenance check provider of the year)
- Warrantywise (Warranty provider of the year)
- GardX (Paint protection provider of the year)
- Manheim (Auction house of the year)
- Gallagher (Trade insurance provider of the year)
- Heycar (Online advertiser for new cars)
- Auto Trader (Online advertiser for used cars)
- First Response Finance (Finance provider of the year, sub-prime)
- Close Brothers Motor Finance (Finance provider of the year, prime)
- GardX AD-Vantage B2See (Video provider of the year)
- What Car? (Extra mile award)
- Facebook Marketplace (Innovation of the year)
Not forgetting all of those who can also proudly say they were highly commended, including our other Recruitment Agency of the Year nominee, Ingenia Recruitment - well done guys!
2020 has generally been a bit of a rubbish year hasn't it, but awards season gives us something to be excited about and celebrate. Cheers everyone, we raised a glass to you all.