£22,000 Per Annum
Automotive Parts Advisor required in Norwich, Norfolk.
An opportunity to join a highly successful Main Car Dealership.
Salary, depending on experience, in the region of £22,000 with overtime Saturdays.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm with Saturday 8am-12 (3 on 1 off) as overtime,
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for:
* Keeping the workshop stocked with relevant parts
* Managing stock levels and sourcing parts from various suppliers
* Provide accurate estimates for parts, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescales involved and setting expectations accordingly.
* Looking up parts and quote prices for parts using parts catalogues for vehicles
* Communicating efficiently with others in a fast-paced environment
* Handling customer complaints by providing a first class service
* Liaising with the service department
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Parts Advisor, be able to deliver excellent customer service, strong IT skills and attention to detail.
Full company details available on application. Apply now with your full CV to Hollie or Mary at WeRecruit Auto Ltd quoting job reference ST322
Parts Advisor - Aftersales Advisor - Parts Receptionist - Parts Controller - Contact Centre Advisor - Customer Contact Executive - Dealership Receptionist - Showroom Host - Dealership - Automotive - Motor Trade - Service & Aftersales - Norwich - Norfolk
Full Time - Permanent - Job
Follow us on Twitter @werecruitauto
Should your skills and experience match what our client is looking for, we will contact you before proceeding with your application, either via phone or e-mail initially. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all applicants due to the volume of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you have relevant industry experience we may store your details for future opportunities.